This dish is the best comfort food you’ll ever eat. It’s easy, it’s quick and it’s absolutely delicious. Replace your regular tacos with this taco bake next Tuesday!
Cheesy Frito Taco Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 can diced green chiles, drained
- Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Campell’s Fiesta Cheese Soup
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 1/2 C. Chili Cheese Fritos
- mozarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream and hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Brown the ground beef and onion. Drain extra fat. Add taco seasoning, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles. Cook until heated through and liquid has reduced.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese soup and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- In a 9×9 glass dish, cover the bottom with the Fritos. Top with the taco meat mixture, then pour the cheese mixture on top of that. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Serve over shredded lettuce and top with toppings such as sour cream and hot sauce.